Todd Begg Custom Engraved Bodega 2.0 (Black, Skulls)
About This Product
- All titanium construction
- Engraved stainless steel inlays
- Bohler N690 double tempered
- Hollow ground blade
- IKBS Ceramic pivot
- Ceramic detent ball
- Patent pending titanium bolt on lock
- Right hand tip up pocket clip
- Spinal cord back spacer
- Blade Length: 3.75 in.
- Cutting Edge: 3.80 in.
- Closed Length: 5.20 in.
- Overall Length: 8.875 in.
- Blade Material: Bohler N690 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.150 in.
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Black
- Handle Material: Matte Black & Black Jeweled Ice Titanium laser engrave skulls
- Handle Thickness: 0.54"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic IKBS
- Pocket Clip: Silver Jeweled Ice Titanium
- Weight: 6.9 oz.
- Designer: Todd Begg
- Made in the USA
This Todd Begg Custom Engraved Bodega 2.0 is made from Titanium and has been beautifully engraved. The steel used is double tempered N690 Bohler steel. The blade is hollow ground making for a very cool aesthetic along with the dark finish. Bodegas are some of the smoothest flippers on the market in large part due to the IKBS ceramic ball bearing pivot system. The spinal cord back spacer is very cool representing all of the vertebrae of a human spine. Jeweled ice Titanium is a common finishing style used throughout the creation of this knife, it is like nothing else you have seen before.
For more info, visit Begg Knives