Emerson Protech CQC7-B Automatic Knife Tuxedo Ivory Micarta (3.25" Two-Tone) (P23)
About This Product
- Blade Length: 3.25"
- Cutting Edge: 3.25"
- Closed Length: 4.67"
- Overall Length: 7.92"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.120"
- Blade Hardness: 59HRC
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Grind: Chisel
- Blade Finish: Black DLC Two-Tone
- Handle Material: Black T6-6061 Aluminum with Ivory Micarta Inlays
- Handle Thickness: 0.45"
- Locking Mechanism: Button
- Pocket Clip: Black Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Sheath Material: Nylon Belt Pouch
- Weight: 4.1 oz.
The action is super-strong yet smooth. It has a nice kick when the blade deploys. The first time the Emerson/Pro-Tech CQC7 was seen outside of the shop was the PKA (Professional Knife Maker's Assosication) show in Denver, Colorado where it won the Best Collaboration Award. This Tuxedo model features a 3.25" black DLC two-tone blade made from 154CM stainless steel with a chisel grind and milled black aluminum handles.